Comment on page
Guild of Guardians Gems ($GOG Token)
Guild of Guardians Gems are an ERC-20 token ($GOG) that can be used in the Guild of Guardians universe. Gems are created, issued and distributed by Guardians Guild Limited, who have partnered with Guild of Guardians.
Guild of Guardians Gems ($GOG) is the center of the Guild of Guardians community.
Holders can use Gems in-game, claim rewards via active staking, and shape the future of Guild of Guardians in key governance votes.
Players will also be able to earn $GOG by playing the Guild of Guardians mobile game and through discretionary community rewards for activities that enrich the Guild of Guardians ecosystem.
- 1.Active Staking: Players can stake their tokens to receive $GOG rewards. Stakers are required to actively participate in the Guild of Guardians ecosystem in order to be eligible for rewards.
- 2.Payment: $GOG is the principal currency used in the Guild of Guardians universe. New NFTs may only be minted with $GOG, and can also be bought and sold in $GOG via the NFT marketplace.
- 3.Governance: Token holders can vote on important game decisions and token-related proposals via decentralized governance.
- 1.Players currently spend $100 billion on in-game items but do not truly own them. Guild of Guardians, a mobile team RPG, is a perfect fit for true ownership via NFTs: per-player spend is very high for this genre (see Market Overview), and this spend will no longer be a sunk cost, which means players will be willing to invest more time an energy in-game
- 2.There is already proven interest in web2 RPGs like Runescape, World of Warcraft, Diablo, EVE, etc. We are not betting on a new magic formula. We are building on something that already works, and making it better.
- 3.The game economy is built for trading and collecting highly differentiated heroes. $GOG is at the center of this ecosystem: every time a trade or mint occurs in-game, $GOG is used which in turn can then be used to reward active stakers of $GOG.
- 260,000+ Pre-Registrations
- $20,000,000+ USD Primary Sales (Founder NFTs, $GOG)
- 200,000+ Assets Sold