Players will bring a team of heroes into dungeons to fight. Team strategy is as important as skill. Your team composition and synergies matter, as does your skill usage and ability to dodge!
Factional, Class, and Elemental synergies all play a combat role. For example, teams of all Hordes could have their raw attack boost buffed, and teams of all Fire Elements could have a higher chance of inflicting damage over time.
A combo attack system would allow for skilled players who dodge and time attacks correctly to rack up mammoth damage numbers.
Traditional RPG roles like Tank, Healer, DPS, and Support are valuable in Guild of Guardians. Player skills in agro management, healing output, and damage output will be put to the test in our most challenging content. .
- Players venture into instanced dungeons to complete challenges
- Each dungeon is unique and filled with monsters, bosses and traps which the players must overcome
- Players earn rewards such as resources, currency, and equipment
- Players spend these rewards on recruiting and upgrading heroes and crafting equipment
- Players use newly acquired heroes and equipment to complete progressively harder dungeons
As the game grows, we plan to add more gameplay modes and features into Guild of Guardians. This may include, in no particular order:
- Guild Raids
- Guild PVP
- Land gameplay
- User-generated dungeons
- Global eSports tournaments
- Social hang-out and trading zones